lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

QUEEN - I CANT LIVE WITH YOU



I can´t live with you

But I can´t live without you

I can´t let you stay

But I can´t live if you go away

I don´t know just how it goes

All I know is I can´t live with you

I´m having a hard time

I´m walking a fine line

Between hope and despair

You may think that I don´t care -

But I travelled a long road to

Get a hold of my sorrow

I tried to catch a dream

But nothing´s what it seems

Love is saying baby it´s all right

When deep inside you´re really petrified

Lover turns to hater

On this escalator

I can´t live with you

But I can´t live without you

I can´t breathe - if you stay

But I can´t bear you to go away

I don´t know what time it is

All I know is I can´t live with you

We´re stuck in a bad polace

We´re trapped in a rat race

And we can´t escape

Maybe there´s been some mistake

We´re trying to make a high score

We´re walking through a closed door

And nobody´s winning -

We´re just sinning against ourselves

Hold on baby tell me it´s all right

Anger´s breaking from the hurt inside

Passions screaming hotter

Doin´ what we gotta do - yeah

I can´t live with you, I can´t live with you

I can´t live, I can´t live

I can´t, I can´t live with you

But baby I´ll never ever leave you

I can´t live with you

But I can´t live without you -

Cause I´m in love with you

And everything about you

I can´t live with you

No I just can´t live, I just can´t live,

I can´t live with you,

And I can´t live without you

Through the madness, through the tears

We´ve still got each other

For a million years

No hay comentarios: